Friday, September 25, 2026

9/14 - Need vs Want to do

Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?

Response: Yes and it is deciding to play any games during a school week, as it distracts from my chores and schoolwork.

Summary: It’s something I always want to do as my family has always loved games and half of my family, my brothers, love playing video games, and followed suit, but I know I had to focus on the work ahead when being in school, including my chores as well.

Reflection: I have been able to avoid playing any video games or games of any variety for my four years in high school, providing satisfaction to me as now I have happily accepted the conditions I put on myself, something I have a severely hard time ever doing in anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/18 - Difference of movie vs book

Choose one character or scene that appeared differently in the movie than you imagine while reading. What was different, and did the movie c...