Tuesday, September 1, 2026

8/27 - What part of my culture travels with me?

Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you everywhere you go?

Prompt Response: My identity goes with me wherever I go because it’s what represents me truly and what people will see of me anyway.

Summary: It’s the only way I can recognize myself and differentiate myself from everyone else and it’s a memorable thing both in a good and bad sense, since it’s how people will remember by and will off from.

Reflection: Aside from my culture and family, my identity truly stays with me forever, no matter where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/18 - Difference of movie vs book

Choose one character or scene that appeared differently in the movie than you imagine while reading. What was different, and did the movie c...