Sunday, August 16, 2026

8/14/2026 - Analysis of school preparation

"Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples."

Summary: One strength I had with me across this week to meet with the demands of assignments is my resilience and my insight, I have to push through my sleepiness, my laziness, both of which tryout stop me from doing my work, and my insight like analyzing my assignments and classwork to learn how they work and how to complete them as fast as I can, all the while I listen to all the places instructions by my teacher. This is all to meet up with a higher standard I listed after my following years in high school where I just didn't work at all.

Conclusion: Always turn in your assignments as fast as you can and as best as you can, no matter what gets in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9/18 - Difference of movie vs book

Choose one character or scene that appeared differently in the movie than you imagine while reading. What was different, and did the movie c...