Write about a time you did something completely out of the norm; what was it and how did the others react?
Summary: I haven’t used my phone for essentially the rest of my school years, mainly my freshman, sophomore, and senior years, which should sound like something students should do normally under Georgia’s new phone law, but people seem to sneak it around in class mid lecture or do it when the class is talkative, or just use it the lunch or library, yet I wouldn’t do that as to not risk my phone being taken away, plus, I like sitting in silence. The others, who are my peers in the school, don’t seem to care .
Conclusion: Georgia’s newer phone banning law seems to be very ignored by many students who are willing to take the risk of having their phones locked away, at least in this school, setting a social norm by students that one should try to use their phone, but I simply cannot take that risk and will not use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment