My three goals for this year is, one, to get a grade higher than a B at least, getting a grade specifically from 81 and above.
My second goal is to try and finish all my classwork as early as I can, as sometimes I know I will make a mistake or something may intervene in finishing my classwork, but I will always try to make it up and finish it as early as I can to make the deadline on my assignments.
My third and final goal is to use the topics and lessons from my classes in my life as a skill because I know it'd be useful at some point in my life.
Wednesday, August 5, 2026
3 goals for this year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/18 - Difference of movie vs book
Choose one character or scene that appeared differently in the movie than you imagine while reading. What was different, and did the movie c...
-
If someone tried to understand you using only your race, what important things would that person miss? Describe at least three other parts o...
-
"Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipat...
-
Judith Ortiz Cofer says, “The Island travels with you.” What part of your culture, family, or identity do you feel “travels” with you ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment